I'm having a difficult time getting a line of credit and am wondering if there are any reasonable alternatives for my situation?
- I established my business on April 2008, so I'm not quite at the 2 year mark yet.
- I applied for my DUNS number and have finally received it last month.
- I'm 21 so my personal line of credit isn't too well established
- My business is doing well enough where I was able to quit my regular job
- It is an internet business, not brick and mortar
- This year I will be finishing at around $30,000 revenue
- In the next year I'm projecting to finish around $80,000 - $120,000