I am looking to partner up with either an Event Planner or PR/Publicist. Some who wants to add on to their existing business. I am looking for a Partner/Co-Director for a National Beauty Pageant. Please do not respond if you don’t have the time or money to assist with this biz.
I have purchased a franchise/license to be the NY State Director for a National Beauty Pageant for women 18-26 yrs old.
I need a partner to share in the biz, which includes sharing the work, the time and the cost/expenses and profit. As mentioned I have already purchased the franchise. We will be sharing the biz. I am located in Westchester County, New Rochelle. So I need someone from either NYC or Westchester that also does not mind so form of travel.
I am not going to mislead you, there will be a lot of work to make this pageant a success, which is why I feel a PR/Publicist or experienced event planner, would work best for this biz.
The following are some of the things that need to be accomplished.
1. Setting the date 2008 for our pageant, getting ready for Nationals in New Orleans summer of 2009.
2. Securing a venue
3. Setting up/registering the biz
4. Creating a website
5. Promoting the pageant to get contestants
6. Getting sponsors for us, and assisting the contestants in getting their own sponsors.
7. Securing community service organizations for the contestants (that is a requirement for them)
8. Setting up workshops for the contestants
9. Finding the vendors needed for the pageant.
10. Need to be available for meetings, but will work from your home.
If you are ready to add to your existing biz, or ready to take on a new challenge, then I want to speak with you.
I am looking to get started by 3/1/08. Please feel free to send me an email with your contact information, why you feel you will make a good partner on this biz, what you have done with your biz, etc.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.