Rich, that is their policy for submitting products to them for consideration. They just tell you to send it and don`t give any other information except the buyers` names and the mailing address. I will try to locate their phone number and track down the buyer.
To submit a retail item for consideration, send the following information to:
- Your company name, address, phone, fax, and email address
- Name of contact person
- Wholesale price list
- Photos, catalogs, or actual sample (samples will not be returned)
- Points of interest pertaining to your company and/or products
- If an import item, include the country of origin and FOB shipping port
- If a food item, indicate shelf life and any special handling requirements
Direct your product to one of the buyers listed below. Due to the volume of items we receive, you must allow 6-8 weeks for a response. After the product is reviewed, we will respond to all submissions by phone or mail.
Submission of a product does not guarantee acceptance for retail sale.
If your product is selected for potential sale in our stores, you will be contacted by one of our buyers to complete the Merchandise Vendor Application. Please do not complete the application unless you are contacted by a Buyer to do so.
Review a checklist of the information needed to complete the Vendor Application.
Vendors must have comprehensive general liability and contractual insurance with minimum primary policy limits of not less than $1,000,000 per occurrence.
- Vendors must meet all applicable industry standards for specific types of merchandise they manufacture or distribute.
- It is required that the Retail Merchandise Vendor Application Form is completed and copies of all appropriate licenses submitted before Cracker Barrel can do business with any vendor.
If asked to complete the Retail Merchandise Vendor Application form, please click here.
Completion of the Vendor Application should not be construed as a guarantee that Cracker Barrel will purchase any goods or services from the prospective vendor. Final acceptance is subject to application approval the vendor’s ability to comply with all requirements and specifications noted in the Compliance Manual section of this website.