Do not go for paid likes and follows on facebook and twitter. It is best to get organic likes and follows. You can do these on Facebook:
1. Offer Creative Incentives - Keep your fans engaged with fun promotions like launching a simple comment contest.
2. Post A Status Update With a Highly Shareable Content - This is what they call “Facebook candy.” It is a type of content which Facebook users get very excited about and immediately want to share it to the whole world. You can get this done by creating images that contain inspirational quotes.
3. Create a Tight Community - Be visible on your Facebook page. Respond to comments, messages and posts. It is a SOCIAL media site so you need to be social.
You can try these for twitter:
1. Make your Twitter profile interesting
2. Pick a niche-targeted username
3. Put your site/blog URL in your profile
4. Send the link to your profile to your friends, coworkers.
5. Search for Twitter users with similar interests
6. Tweet regularly
7. Take advantage of Twitterfeed
8. Add Twitter gadgets to your site
Looking for the latest information on mortgage rates
? Get a loan you love by visiting LoanLove.com
and learn from our helpful experts.