Hey guys! I`m glad you all like this thread. I see it being done in other forums I have belonged to and thought it might be a fun way to sort of put our short term goals in writing.
I have so much stuff to accomplish this week...
1. get my graphic files to my printer for the dip mix header cards
2. find part time day care for my little guy for fall
3. call the ceramics company I`ve been working with about making custom branded serving ware
4. develop a couple of new products and flavors
5. fill out my 4-y-o`s health card and admit him to preschool for the fall
6. send out samples to several stores
7. come up with an information packet for celiac groups requesting samples
8. look into celiac charities for donations of percentage of proceeds
9. email Amazon about why the speaker I ordered is taking 3 weeks to get here (grrrr)
10. finish logos for a couple of people
11. update Quickbooks with my latest spending
12. fill orders
Oh, there`s more, so I`d better get off here and get crackin`! Have a great day everyone!