Happy Monday Everyone!
What do you say we start off this week by checking in? How was your weekend and what are your goals for this week?
I`d like to check in today to offer a suggestion for a goal this week for everyone in the Community.
Upload photos and beef up your new StartupNation super-enhanced profile! We just launched this upgraded profile page and have added a photo gallery feature.
You can check out my profile here. http://www.startupnation.com/profile/brian
We`ve also cleaned up the profile links to much easier to remember URLs.
Let me know what you think.
p.s. my weekend was relaxing and fruitful. I finally cleaned up my home office and put away boxes that have been sitting around since I moved in 8 months ago!!!...geez it feels good
Love this topic!! The weekend was, of course, too short but fun.
Did I ever mention how much I love SuN? People have been feeding me with their experiences, knowledge, suggestions, and services since the day I joined the group! So my goals for the week are:
1. Go through all the information/paper/document I have so far and file them to my little organizer box.
2. Do more research on hiring a kitchen manager vs. a chef
3. Get a new internet service
4. Set up a meeting with another restaurant owner via SCORE
5. Update profile as Brian suggested. Brian, your cats are SO cute!!
6. Win the lottery ( I can still dream, right?)
Wish everyone a wonderful week!!