I would really appreciate some review and feedback on my website. My site was built by myself (rudimentary html skills) by modifying a template. It served its initial purpose of having a location on the web to send prospects to in order to help them understand what we do and add credibility.
For background, my company, Lionshare Sfotware, Inc. is an ERP and CRM software consulting firm. We work with small businesses ($20M-$200M) to help them identify their needs, review/evaluate/select the appropriate software applications, monitor vendor performance and offer project management services during the project implementation.
I believe at this point that I need to impove several areas:
1. SEO - unless you specifically enter the business name or my name in a search engine you wont find us.
2. Call to action - I know that I need to add ways for people to interact with us and get our materials and information. Planned additions include: "Download our free whitepaper" and "Get a free Consultation" as well as a link to purchase a soon-to-be-published book.
3. Need to add contact information to every page.
4. Need to add Signup for email newsletter
5. Need a way to connect my blog to my website and vice-versa ScottPriestley.com
6. A "News" section to highlight upcoming events such as webinars, conferences I am speaking at, etc
7. Social Media connections - Twitter/LinkedIn badges
I would really appreciate it if someone would be willing to review my site and make any other recommendations/suggestions.
If you would like any further info, please let me know.
President, Lionshare Software, Inc.