Let us thank you in advance for taking the time to look at our homepage for a new website we are developing.
The primary purpose of our website is to generate warm leads for our principal business, a network marketing business we are very successful with.
Secondary, that it will truly help people who are looking for a business opportunity by offering valuable information based on experience.
Thirdly, that Christians will be challenged to allow their faith to impact their world through their businesses.
Our home page must impress visitors that:
1. We are going to give them answers to finding a business that is right for them, plus a whole lot more.
2. That we are an authority in this area- we have been there done that and are still doing it.
3. They will find true help and valuable information they are looking for related to business opportunities.
4. They do not get the impression that we are trying to "pitch" them to get in our deal or buy our product.
5. They will be compelled to make the next click on a menu topic to learn more.
6. They will get more from us than what they expected and feel like they found something of value, meaning repeat visits.
We do not have other pages built at this time. Just getting going. But the rest of the site will follow the same theme... getting more specific about each of the topics listed on the home page.
Any feedback is appreciated.
Scott & Laurie