I`m confused as to why it`s "Whiner" and not "Winer", but ... ok.
Things I think could use some improvement:
* Lighter gray text on white background. Try dark gray, like #333 or #666.
* Font hierarchy. You use a red font at the top but it should be larger.
* Fonts used. Your top paragraph is sans-serif, and then it breaks into serif.
* Number of product photos.
* Random words. "Our Tester Bird" ... is ??
BUT ... here is the REAL problem. You are selling pet feeders at somewhere around $175. I can buy a stainless steel dog dish which works just fine for about $5. In order to get that high end client, you need someone who is used to paying high end prices. Go look at the sites for Hummer
, Pottery Barn
, and Williams Sonoma
. High end customers expect high end sites. If even one person thinks your site was designed by an 8 year old, what do the others who didn`t say anything think? If you want to sell at high end prices, you need a site that projects quality and refinement to attract the kinds of shoppers who pay $500 for a dress, $2K for a couch .... or $150 for a dog dish.