I paid more than $1000 for a website from Heritage Web Solutions and the site they made for me was worse than the one a created and I hired someone local who hasn`t gotten back to me with a website.
So, I don`t know if I should tweak my site to make it better or do I just need to roll the dice with a new design team?
Here`s what I would like to ask for in the critique?
1. On a scale of 1 to 10 Does it explain what the product is? Is the copy writing effective?
2. On a scale of 1 to 10 How much does the product interest you?
3. On a scale of 1 to 10 Does the website sell?
4. On a scale of 1 to 10 How professional is the design and functionality?
5. On a scale of 1 to 10 How is the website overall?
Of course I would like more than just a number. If you could leave comments, advice and recommendations that would be wonderful.
I truly believe I have a great product. But if the website looks bad it will never get off the ground. And web design is not my thing. But with all the trouble I`ve had with web designers I don`t know what to do.
Thank you so much for all of your help.
The website is www.efuelclub.com