Did someone answer your question? If not, here`s the basics:
1. Create a Title tag and meta description tag for each of the pages. Remember that these are the phrases that Google and other search engines use on their results page, so make them strong! You can also create a keyword list (of about 20 phrases or so) to add to the backend of your site.
2. Who designed your Web site? send these two sentences to them and ask them to upload them to your Web site.
3. If you used a Web site wysiwyg tool of some kind, most should give you the option to add this content. If not, call their help desk.
4. Using Internet explorer, you can go to your site, click on "view" from the top navigation bar in IE and then "source" to see the code of your Website and make sure this new content has been added. It should be close to the top.
5. Once you know it is there, go to www.google.com/addurl
and add your site to google`s queue so they go reevaluate your content. Rinse and repeat at the other search engines.
quick plug - I did just write a book on this subject and a lot more - go to www.ebootcampbook.com
for more info.
Hope this helps!
all the best,