· Front Page: Design image with marketing materials we submit you. It is VERY important that you create a VERY appealing front page. It should include the selling proposition. Please provide at least 3 different design template. Expect unlimited revisions until we are satisfied.
· Graphic Design for all process: simple 1 – 2 – 3.
Web Design & Marketing
· The flow of operations in the file for the website is ONLY a suggestion. I expect you to provide feedback on it and optimize it to maximize customer’s experience.
· The website to have a new design in the same style than the existing one, with a refreshment. I expect at least 3 designs type upfront. You should organize the site as to where to put all content including promotional video, marketing materials, page name, navigation scheme.
· We will have marketing materials currently not on our website to add to describe the services. It is YOUR job to integrate them to our site and make the design and integration look good. We will judge whether the quality is acceptable and support our high-end brand image.
· Integrate our partner logo and credibility on the site.
· Integrate the news about our site: logos of other site, articles (both link and snapshot of soft copy article).
· Integrated flow from front page to end of transaction.
· The customer should know the number of steps to complete order (tab on top)
· Main flow:
1. Front Page
2. Buy Service
3. Upload Picture.
4. Legal Disclaimer: check
5. Select Shipment & Credit Card Transaction
6. Print Shipment Label
7. Confirmation page
Credit Card Transaction
· Credit Card Transaction (paypal, google checkout, authorize.net, merchant account, etc?). Which one is best? We cannot afford monthly fee from a credit card service.
· Payment should be integrated to our website, and include at least Visa, Master Card American Express.
· Description of Less than 10 services to sell.
· Automatically calculate and include sales taxes if applicable on order page.
· Check mark for legal document stating they agree to the statements. It is VERY important that having the customer checking this case bind him/her legally to the company.
· All data goes to a database we can retrieve anytime: name, email, order #, etc.
· Database downloadable: all orders details (services chosen + customers info + PO numbers + Terms and agreements) should be downloadable anytime.
· Choose standard database format: My SQL, Access, etc.
· The transaction file should have a PO number (randomly generated). It must be highly secure.
· The uploaded picture should have the unique PO number .image format. For example: 654254.tif.
· The picture should have more than 150 pixels in each direction X & Y.
· It is important that we force the buyer to select an insured shipment with a tracking number. We would prefer work with USPS as they are cheaper but are OK to give the options with other shipping carrier (UPS, FedEx). The customer should be able to see the pricing update based on the shipment option chosen.
· Label printing: At the end of the transaction, the buyer should be able to print the shipment label. On final page to review order, option to review also the shipment type and see update pricing.
· Shipping should include tracking number that both customer and us can use to track shipment. For us, the tracking number goes automatically in database along with customer order details.
· Ability to edit site ourselves after site is completed, such as adding buttons. As you can see in the current designs, everything is fixed. We need to be able to add more buttons.
· Once order is completed, an email of confirmation with all the order details is sent to the customer and us (database + email to us). The customer can click on the link to see his order details and print the label shipment.