Personally I don`t care for it.
The background of the header doesn`t convey anything as to what you offer. The colors are too overwhelming. Much of the text is too small and dark to read.
The images are small, with no option to see a larger version of them. Also, images of folded shirts don`t show them off very well; get models or something so people can actually see them.
How does this site connect or relate to college aged males? If that is your market, it needs to appeal to them, which I`m not sure it will.
You may also want to ask your design firm the following questions:
1) Why don`t my pages have unique page titles?
2) Why don`t my pages have meta descriptions?
3) Where are your h1/h2 tags? Actually, there is one
, with the word "Welcome" ... which is pretty much useless.
4) Why do the shirt images have one-word alt tags, and they`re the same?
5) Why are the right sides of most of your pages pretty much blank?
6) Keywords? Did they forget to add them, along with good textual content to help inform your visitors and create sales? ( Looks like it to me )
7) Considering 1 thru 6, how do they expect your site to get any traffic via web searches?
Website Critique Community
International Society of Curmudgeons