In mid-february-ish I had a broken tooth pulled and promptly disappeared from SuN. Since then a whole bunch of stuff went down that has kept me very busy:
- For some reason I have been suddenly deluged with work
- I accidentally stumbled upon a business partner/assistant type guy, which had previously been a major problem that I`d given up on. We`ve been putting together a variety of things to sell and should get underway with that next week
- I`m now on the board of directors of an independent newspaper here. (I love publishing.)
- I turned 40
- Taxes, 2 years` worth... I blew it off last year `cuz I made hardly any money the year before when I was in school. What a nightmare. Never blow off your taxes.
- significant-other BS, losing my patience with that
- I modified my "project 2" business plan to launch smaller since I couldn`t find any help, and did actually launch the stripped-down, re-re-redesigned version just a couple days ago. Not what I`d been planning but I got frustrated with waiting until I had every last piece in place with no help. At the rate it was going it would never have launched and I would have missed the opportunity.