Ok I am not one to rant and rave....
But it was election day here in good ole Georgia.
I was in an elemenatry school to vote.
First thing I notice was they were still using that dern smelling chemical from the 70`s on the floor. I felt as if I was time warped back to 1977 when I was 7 years old. The smell can not be missed! I was in the caferita getting ready to vote.
Long story short... here were the problems that I experienced:
1) Floors were sticky as heck! What are they eating to cause the floor to be so sticky?
2) Why does the floor have to be the same from my era? Gosh I was like you would think they would have upgrade the interior by now.
3) The boy`s bathroom were totally unacceptable!!! No SOAP in the soap dispenser!
4) They are still using that lame paper that they call toliet papers!!!
5) Paper towels are still brown?!?!?!
6) The smell of urine due to little boys missing the urinal was noticable. Gosh that was just unacceptable.
I told the principal that this was unacceptable. The smell and lack of proper tolierties was unexcusable and the smell in the cafertia was not acceptable. I felt like I was in jail. I also told the principal if I was a parent and have a child in the school, he or she would be in a cleaner school bka as private school or homeschool. I am glad I keep a portable hand santizer with me all the time.
So for those who own cleaning business or market cleaning supplies. I strongly urge that you try to seek contract with the county/state/private level from pre-k to college to do a better job of having cleaner environment.
I also could not believe that the school did not have any upgrades, you would think it would be renovate to be reflective of the 21st Century not a reminder of the hippies days of our parents.
I think there is an untapped market out there for cleaning professionals and marketers and interior designer.
School need to be a disease free yet eco friendly environment.