I sell an ebook I wrote on "How To Start An Apartment Locating Business" but the book is selling slow. Does anybody have any ideas on how to promote it. Should it be promoted to Real Estate Agents as a side line? I went to real estate school and have yet to take the test, but the instructors do validate that 90% of RE Agents are broke with the other 10% doing great due to marketing experience.
Anybody have any comments on the subject?