Angel Girl, Inc, sells children`s apparel out of a brick and mortar store in Federal Way, WA. We opened for business in February of this year and we`ve been recession minded since the planning stages, meaning we`ve designed this to be a business that will work even in difficult economic times. Are store sells everyday children`s clothing resale and consignment, we also sell brand new but very affordable school uniforms and formal wear. That`s who Angel Girl is, so what`s the website for?
You should know that we decided to narrow the focus of the product on our website to concentrate our market, so we currently only sell formal wear online with plans to sell school uniforms soon - but our website is designed to be a more niched focused boutique than our brick and mortar store. That said, the goal of the website is to accomplish a number of things.
- Provide a point of contact for our customers online in order to learn more about our company and what we do.
- Establish a strong web presence through SEO and fresh content and grow our following online.
- Finally, and perhaps most importantly, generate sales of our products.
So the questions I have for you, the SUN community, are:
- What do you think of the user experience? Is it easy to use and clear to navigate? Would you want to return?
- Is the layout attractive? What would you change?
- Do you have any thoughts on the website in general? Recommendations or suggestions?
I thank you for your time in reading this and checking out our site, please feel free to be honest in your critique. Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Josh Saint Jacque | Angel Girl Inc. | http://www.angelgirlinc.com | email@example.com | 253.880.4048