Check out this article - 11 pitfalls small businesses make when creating a website
Well, actually 12:
- hire the cheapest Designers
- hire uncle Bill to design their website
- reinvent the wheel on the navigation of the site
- website has an identity crisis
- website has no call to action
- think it will be easy, fast, and cheap to rank #1 in Google all over the world for the term “personal injury"
- copy content from other websites in the same niche
- websites are not search engine friendly and some are down right search engine anti-social
- turn their website into the Times Square of the internet with excessive advertising
- link out to anybody and everybody
- make poor domain name choices
- (BONUS) Their site looks and sounds like a video game promo
If you avoid #1 & #2 you may avoid all the rest of the pitfalls.
Web Design | Best Beef Jerky | ecommerce articles | Follow vwebworld on Twitter