1. You choose your own hours. It is up to you when you begin working, when you have a break, when you have a lunch hour and whether this lunch hour is an hour or less time or more time, and when you end your working day. This means you can fit your work around your marriage, your friendships, your hobbies and maybe your other job(s). It also means that you can have days when you may simply not want to bother to work at all and days where you feel full of energy and enthusiasm and perhaps work very long hours to make up for a break you had earlier that week. Provided that you are disciplined about working the amount of hours you need to to keep your business(es) functioning well this is great.
2. You are your own boss with nobody looking over your shoulder judging or criticising what you do or how you do it and nobody to give you orders. You decide every single aspect of your business. You may have staff who work for you but you are in charge and you give the orders.
3. You are not wasting up to four hours a day travelling to and from work. That is up to four hours a day you can spend doing anything you like, preferably working and earning money.
4. You are not wasting petrol or money on getting to work. This could save you a great deal of money and mean you do not have to work so many hours to pay your bills.
5. You are not wasting money on hiring an office which you have to travel to. As well as saving money and time on travelling this saves you a lot of money in rent. The money you save on hiring an office could make a huge difference to your bank balance.
6. Because you are working at homeyou are more comfortable. When you have a break you can sit and watch television for a bit or read one of your books. You can go into the kitchen and get yourself anything you fancy for dinner. You could have a dinner waiting in the fridge to put in the microwave. It means that your breaks are more comfortable and you are not wasting money on buying meals and sandwiches or making do with inferior food.
7. There are less distractions. Ideally you are sitting in an office alone and your partner or family should know not to disturb you when you are working. When you go to work you could be sitting in an office full of other staff with a lot of noise and disturbances going on constantly. Now you have peace and quiet and are able to get on with your work without people constantly wanting to come up to you to chat to you or ask you things. You do not have to listen to other peoples' phones ringing or run errands for them.